Sunday, February 23, 2014

Comment on Danny's Post

I think your strongest topic as a theme would be the peace of mind one. As I was reading your post, I felt that you felt most connected to it. Also I agree with the point of peace of mind, and can see how Pirsig incorporates it within the book. I never saw the main character angry, and he always looked as if he was at peace with life and I believe that is a major reason for why he was able to discuss all the topics he discussed in the book.

Your weakest topic even though all of them are great, I believe would be the technology one. Even though I it would be extremely interesting, I think there are plenty of essays written on technology out there and there are plenty of other awesome topics on the book that could be written on. Technology is a major factor of our lives now however, Pirsig's intellectual teachings and rational thinking lectures I think take priority in the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment