Sunday, February 23, 2014

Comment on Talia's themes

I think your strongest theme would be how zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance is connected with notes from the underground and the stranger.  I hadn't seen it before but now that you pointed it out I can definitely see he connection between Phaedrus and Fyodor and Mersault. They all have distinct views in life that connect in some ways yet differ in others and I believe you will have plenty of support to write about of you choose this topic.

I think all of your topic ideas are great, however, if I were to choose one as the weakest unwound choose the school system one. I just think that with the others you will have much more to talk about and more evidence and support from the book and outside sources to prove your point and produce a fantastic research paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment