Sunday, March 2, 2014

Comment on Talia's post

I really like the fact that you decided to write about this certain topic. Not only was it my favorite, but I think there is a lot of material you can include and also leaves a lot of space for you to include your own opinions. In regards to the thesis statement, I do not think that it sucks at all. I would just add a little more about the twist that Pirsig creates in order to give the reader a hint of what the paper is going to be about. I think it would be important for the reader to try and grasp the difference in Pirsig’s views from the beginning in order to keep the reader from guessing.  I think your outline is very well thought out and structured; you seem to know exactly what you are going to write about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment